MY RED WINE SAVOIR
If you're subscribed to my Youtube Channel ( if you're not.. what are you waiting for?) you saw my review on Smile Brilliant. For those of you just tuning in, I tried Smile Brilliant for 7 weeks and here are my results/review!
You get your kit and begin to make your molds. It's pretty easy and very straight forwards, they even give you an extra set of plaster incase you make a mistake. Next you send out your molds and receive your trays.
For the next 7 weeks, I began to whiten my teeth every night before bed. I got into the habit of washing my face and brushing my teeth roughly an hour before bed. I would use the hour before bed to whiten my teeth.
The first week, I would only whiten my teeth for 30 minutes, I was slightly paranoid. After a week I decided to kick it up to 45 minutes and by the end of the 7 weeks I was up to 1 hour - 1.5 hours. I didn't have any sensitivity or problems with hot or cold drinks.
Now I already had what I thought to be pretty white teeth, however I do love my coffee and wine. After the 7 weeks, I realized my teeth weren't as white as I thought. I'm in love with my results and will continue to drink red wine without a care.
I've teamed up with Smile Brilliant to do a giveaway, if you're interested in winning a kit click the link!
In addition to the giveaway!
I have a promo code you can use and receive $15 off your trays: cityandsea15
There is a ton of useful information on their website, which help my make up mind whether or not I wanted to use the whitening product.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR BEST RESULTS
Best steps for whitening with Smile Brilliant:
1. Floss and brush teeth with only water (do not use toothpaste because the fluoride in it will act as a barrier and slow the whitening process)
2. Whiten for 1-3 hours. Start with shorter sessions and work your way up to leaving your trays on longer as your teeth are comfortable (especially if teeth are sensitive)
3. Brush teeth with toothpaste as normal. Rinse the whitening gel from trays with cool water and fully dry them (a Q-tip works well).
4. Apply desensitizing gel to trays.
5. Remove trays. Do not rinse, eat, drink, or brush. Simply swish the excess desensitizing gel and spit. This should leave a thin layer of the desensitizing gel on your teeth.
6. Sleep! We recommend whitening before bed so the desensitizing gel has time to absorb into teeth (and you will not be introducing any food/drink that may re-stain)!